7th Apr 2023Abstract Submission Deadlines
Before 1st Apr 2023Early bird registration
26-28 May 202326th ASM MST
- Abstract must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: Abstract Submission) by 7 April 2023.
- All research and studies in submitted abstracts must comply with the WMA Declaration of Helsinki, the Declaration of Istanbul on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism and the NIH Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals.
- Abstracts should contain original material that has neither been published nor presented at another international meeting at the time of submission.
- Only abstracts written in proper imperial English will be accepted.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and should contain within the border of the abstract form.
- Abstract must be typed in Times New Roman font and of size 12 point.
- The abstract should be organized along the following headings:
- TITLE (should not exceed 2 lines)
- AUTHORS (surname followed by initials only; no degrees/titles. Underline the name of presenter.
- Accepted abstracts will be notified by e-mail.
- 3 prizes will be given to the best 3 presenters from each category (i.e. Doctors and Paramedics)
- First Prize - RM1,000.00
- Second Prize - RM500.00
- Third Prize - RM300.00
- Marks will be given according to the following scheme:
- Abstract 50%
- Presentation 50%
- Idea/ Innovative
- Design and Methods. Is it case series, descriptive, retrospective, case –control, prospective or randomized control trial?
- Is the design of the study answering the hypothesis/ objectives/ research question
- Are the results presented appropriately drawn and relevant?
- Language and presentation
- Each accepted abstract will be given 8 minutes for oral presentation and 2 minutes for question and answer. A power point presentation will be available (single projection only)
- The decision of the panel of the judges is final and not subject to appeal.
- All presenters are required to register for the meeting