Chairman, Tissue and Organ Procurement (TOP) Team, Unit Perolehan Organ Hospital (UPOH)
Hospital Tuanku Jaa'far Seremban
1. Malaysian Medical Council (Reg. No. 35885 26/09/2000 )
2. National Specialist Registry : 132845
3. Malaysian Medical Association (member since 1999 )
4. Malaysian Society of Anaesthesiologists (member since 2008 ): life member
5. Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia (member since 2003, Secretary for Negeri Sembilan state
chapter 2011-13,Vice President 2013-2016)
6. Persatuan Pegawai Perubatan Hospital Tuanku Ja'afar, Seremban
7. Persatuan Diabetes Malaysia (life member since 2016)
Special field of interest
Tissue and Organ Procurement (TOP)
||Donation After Cardiac Death: Can We Do It?
||Donation after cardiac death (DCD) is an increasingly common practice that can contribute to reducing the gap between the organ supply and organ demand for transplantation. There is a diversity among DCD programs practice internationally. If Malaysia plan to start the program there is an essential need to address multiple issues especially the ethical aspect of DCD in institutional DCD protocol and clinical practice.
|| (48.20 KB)